Akron Engineering Consultants Group Ltd. is Fort McMurray Local Engineering Company that provides the industry with consolidated services in civil, structural, environmental, electrical and mechanical engineering, and project & construction management. Akron’s focus is on ensuring their client’s projects are completed safely and within planned cost, quality and schedule.
- Performing site visits to apply ultrasonic testing on pile splices of two MSE walls at OPP 1 and OPP 2 along with the crusher foundations, some concrete foundations, and the hydro-transport of the project as needed.
- Preparing/providing relevant testing reports.
- Taking various photographs for inspected piles as needed
- ( ASNT or CGSB ) Level 2
- The ability to maintain positive working relations with co-workers and clients
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Additional CGSB certifications are an asset
- Customer Service orientation
Job Location: Fort McMurray
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- ( ASNT or CGSB ) Level 2 (Required)
You can apply by sending your resume to